Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by princepawn <pr...@perlmonk.org> on 2001/09/01 16:52:57 UTC

Apache::Request cookie handling methods?

p.209 of the Eagle Book states that Apache::Request has some
experimental cookie-handling functions. However, neither perldoc
Apache or perldoc Apache::Request has the word cookie anywhere in
their body.

CGI::cookie() is wonderful, but I feel funny using CGI.pm and
CGI::Cookie under mod_perl and would much rather use Apache API
methods.

Could someone point me to the documentation for apache-based cookie
handling?

Re: Apache::Request cookie handling methods?

Posted by Per Einar <pe...@skynet.be>.
Posted by Jon Nangle <bl...@cix.co.uk>.

    princepawn> Could someone point me to the documentation for
    princepawn> apache-based cookie handling?

perldoc Apache::Cookie

Jon

Re: Apache::Request cookie handling methods?

Posted by Ken Williams <ke...@forum.swarthmore.edu>.
princepawn@perlmonk.org (princepawn) wrote:
>p.209 of the Eagle Book states that Apache::Request has some
>experimental cookie-handling functions. However, neither perldoc
>Apache or perldoc Apache::Request has the word cookie anywhere in
>their body.

The cookie-handling stuff is called Apache::Cookie.

  Ken Williams                             Last Bastion of Euclidity
  ken@forum.swarthmore.edu                            The Math Forum