Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jason Warner <ja...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/21 20:18:07 UTC

Ability to assign jira's to myself

When I first signed up to the issue tracker, I lacked the ability to assign
a jira to myself.  This was quickly remedied by one of the kind community
members.  I now find that I have, for some reason, lost that ability.  Does
anyone know why this could be?  It doesn't really affect any work I do, but
it does mean that I lack a good way of informing people that I am working on
a certain jira.  Any help that could be provided would be most appreciated.

Thank you,

Jason Warner

Re: Ability to assign jira's to myself

Posted by Viet Hung Nguyen <vn...@uky.edu>.
Erik B. Craig wrote:
> Haha, thanks.
>
> On 5/21/07, *Jason Warner* <jaw981@gmail.com
> <ma...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Haha.  Fantastic.  Thanks again!
>

>     On 5/21/07, *Jason Dillon* < jason@planet57.com
>     <ma...@planet57.com>> wrote:
>
>         Go forth and code, and let they code be documented in jira
>         well for thy now hath ability to ownith thy issue.
>
>         -- the word of the jira master
>

>         On May 21, 2007, at 2:24 PM, Erik B. Craig wrote:
>
>>         Jason,
>>
>>         The email I used for my Jira account is also
>>         ginemesis@gmail.com <ma...@gmail.com>
>>
>>         Thanks!
>>
>>         On 5/21/07, *Jason Dillon * < jason@planet57.com
>>         <ma...@planet57.com>> wrote:
>>
>>             Tell me the email addr you used for your jira account and
>>             I can add
>>             you to geronimo-contributor, so you can assign issues to
>>             yourself.
>>
>>             --jason
>>

>>             On May 21, 2007, at 11:18 AM, Jason Warner wrote:
>>
>>             > When I first signed up to the issue tracker, I lacked
>>             the ability
>>             > to assign a jira to myself.  This was quickly remedied
>>             by one of
>>             > the kind community members.  I now find that I have, for
>>             some
>>             > reason, lost that ability.  Does anyone know why this
>>             could be?  It
>>             > doesn't really affect any work I do, but it does mean
>>             that I lack a
>>             > good way of informing people that I am working on a
>>             certain jira.
>>             > Any help that could be provided would be most appreciated.
>>             >
>>             > Thank you,
>>             >
>>             > Jason Warner
>>

>>         --
>>         Erik B. Craig
>>         847.812.6347
>>         erik.craig@gmail.com <ma...@gmail.com>
>

> --
> Erik B. Craig
> 847.812.6347
> erik.craig@gmail.com <ma...@gmail.com>
I would like to get myself into this too.

vnguyen05@uky.edu

Thanks,
Viet Nguyen

Re: Ability to assign jira's to myself

Posted by "Erik B. Craig" <gi...@gmail.com>.
Haha, thanks.

--
Erik B. Craig
847.812.6347

Re: Ability to assign jira's to myself

Posted by Jason Warner <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
Aight #2, you are set.  Beam down to the planet and set phasers for
stun.

--jason

Posted by Jason Warner <ja...@gmail.com>.
I used jaw981@gmail.com

Thanks!

Posted by "Erik B. Craig" <gi...@gmail.com>.
Jason,

--
Erik B. Craig
847.812.6347

Re: Ability to assign jira's to myself

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.

Posted by "Erik B. Craig" <gi...@gmail.com>.
Seconding what Jason wrote,

It would be extremely helpful to be able to assign unassigned jiras to
myself while I am working on them to indicate they are being fixed.
Would it be possible for the master of the JIRAs to grant me such a request?

--
Erik B. Craig
847.812.6347