Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Berin Loritsch <bl...@infoplanning.com> on 2000/11/08 17:16:31 UTC

Produced HTML

I am curious, interspersed in the generated HTML using
C2 on Tomcat 4.0m4 I get this tag in my document:

<?xslt-next-is-raw formatter-to-dom?>

Is this an artifact of Xalan 2?  Does anyone know where
it comes from?

---------------------------------------
If you lust for Ham and Eggs, you have
committed breakfast in your heart
already.   -- C. S. Lewis

Re: Produced HTML

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@infoplanning.com>.
> I am curious, interspersed in the generated HTML using
> C2 on Tomcat 4.0m4 I get this tag in my document:
>
> <?xslt-next-is-raw formatter-to-dom?>
>
> Is this an artifact of Xalan 2?  Does anyone know where
> it comes from?

When I get rid of the <xsl:copy> in the following construct
then the problem goes away:

<xsl:copy>
  <xsl:apply-templates select="document('../menu.xml')"/>
</xsl:copy>