Posted to user@chukwa.apache.org by Mohammad Tariq <do...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/25 11:40:37 UTC

Chukwa download link

I am sorry if my question seems silly, but I would like to know how
can I download chukwa from trunk. I am trying to store my data into
the hbase instead of hdfs and want chukwa from trunk for that purpose.
But I am not able to get the proper link from where |I can download
the code.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq

Re: Chukwa download link