Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Jon Lancelle <la...@pacbell.net> on 2000/12/10 02:08:45 UTC

Forcing a complete rebuild...

From the command ./build.sh, what parameter can I pass which will cause
all to be compiled again? Do I have to remove the class subdirs made
from the previous build to make it happen? Remove the cocoon.jar file?

Thanks...

jon lancelle

RE: Forcing a complete rebuild...

Posted by Colin Britton <cb...@freefoto.com>.
"build.bat clean" will get all ready for a new build.

CB

Just delete the build subdirectory...works great!

jkl

Posted by Jon Lancelle <la...@pacbell.net>.
I love talking to myself...