Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/11 16:56:01 UTC

Precommit failures

My new precommit failure for Solr test classes driving directly from LuceneTestCase is giving a spurious error. If you see "Solr test cases should extend SolrTestCase rather than LuceneTestCase” ignore it, I’ll fix momentarily.

Sorry for the noise
Erick

Re: Precommit failures

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Fixed, a new pull should fix things. I suspect the various test
machines didn't have "solr/" in the path which was the trigger for
testing whether LuceneTestCase was extended. Who'd a thunk somebody
might clone the code into a directory with "lucene-solr/" in its
ancestry.  Siiiggghhh.

Sometimes you're the pigeon, and sometimes you're the statue...