Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Kooper <se...@list.ru> on 2009/04/01 10:16:32 UTC

Re: propertyDefinition fails to import

Alexander Klimetschek wrote:

> Not sure what fails, but you could simplify your code and use the
> registerNodeTypes() methods of the JackrabbitNodeTypeManager that take
> an input stream. See the code snippet at the bottom of
> http://jackrabbit.apache.org/node-types.html For the content type you
> will have to use JackrabbitNodeTypeManager.TEXT_XML when using the xml
> format for nodetypes.
>
> Regards,
> Alex
>

> --
> Alexander Klimetschek
> alexander.klimetschek@day.com

Hi thanks for reply, I tried the variant but result is the same. When I
refactor the xml to cnd everything works well, in both variants but I need
xml format. Xml seems to be valid and no exceptions thrown, so I even cannot
imagine what is the cause of the behaivour. May be someone met such
behaivour and solved the issue, I would be very grateful for help