Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org> on 2016/03/13 17:43:48 UTC

Add .map to the list of allowed file extensions in SecurePackageResourceGuard

Hi,

At https://github.com/l0rdn1kk0n/wicket-webjars/issues/41 a user requested
to add .map to SPRG.
I think I have added .map and then removed it once but now I cannot find it
in Git history...

.map is used to map generated and/or minified js/css resources to their
original version, so one can debug easily.
E.g. a .css file generated by LESS/SASS.

The browser makes a call to get the .map file only when DevTools are used.

Do you see any issues of adding .map to the whitelist ?
If someone doesn't want to serve her non-minified version of some important
.js file then (s)he should not add /*sourceMapUrl=...*/ in first place in
the content of .min.js.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov

Re: Add .map to the list of allowed file extensions in SecurePackageResourceGuard

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Thanks :)

Posted by Sebastien <se...@gmail.com>.