Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org> on 2009/06/13 14:33:57 UTC

Dirichlet Mapper assumes DenseVector?

Should the DirichletMapper really be assuming a DenseVector
implementation?  Line 45?

-Grant

Re: Dirichlet Mapper assumes DenseVector?

Posted by Jeff Eastman <jd...@windwardsolutions.com>.
Grant Ingersoll wrote:
> Should the DirichletMapper really be assuming a DenseVector
> implementation?  Line 45?
>
> -Grant

No, an oversight. Should be AbstractVector.decodeVector. I will commit
the fix.
Jeff

Re: Dirichlet Mapper assumes DenseVector?

Posted by Jeff Eastman <jd...@windwardsolutions.com>.
I committed a fix a couple of days ago. The code should have been
calling AbstractVector.decodeVector and not DenseVector. The recent fix
is type-agnostic.

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sebastien Bratieres <sb...@cam.ac.uk>.

--