Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by manoj raj <ma...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/28 15:55:12 UTC

inconsistency in multifield sort while using an Integer field in Lucene 3.0.3

Hi,

I am working with Lucene 3.0.3

I find there is an inconsistency while using Integer fields in multifield
sorting.

Please Clarify.

With Regards,
Manoj R.

Re: inconsistency in multifield sort while using an Integer field in Lucene 3.0.3

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Please review:

You have provided no information at all about what you're
seeing, what you expect, the data you're sorting on etc.

In short, nobody can help you without some information.

Best,
Erick