Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Michael Thomason <75...@bellsouth.net> on 2006/01/15 22:02:10 UTC

Apache Geronimo

Hello,
    Geronimo is an amazing product, and the most amazing Application
Server I have used to date. It's ease of installation is amazing
compared to some others, and the Admin Console basically has no learning
curve at all. Thank you all for a server that I can finally use to
actually develop my Web Applications, and not just spend half of the
time figuring out the server.

Thank You,
Michael T.

http://dcnt.net