Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com> on 2004/09/27 22:35:14 UTC

Remove AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline.cachedLastModified?

Can we remove AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline.cachedLastModified now?
Seems it is not needed anymore, timestamp is stored in
this.cachedResponse.getLastModified() now.

Vadim

RE: Remove AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline.cachedLastModified?

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Yes, it can be removed - I forgot about it :(

BTW, thanks for fixing my changes :)

Carsten