Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Prashanth Venkatesan <pr...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/12 07:23:53 UTC

Fwd: Custom Processor Bundle Contribution

Hi Team,

I created network related custom processor and would like to contribute it
to NiFi source. I want to know the procedure to contribute to NiFi. Please
provide me the detailed guidelines..

--
*With regards,*
Prashanth V

Re: Custom Processor Bundle Contribution

Posted by Prashanth Venkatesan <pr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Pierre for the reply. I will check and follow the procedure.

Regards,
Prashanth V

On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 1:01 PM, Pierre Villard <pierre.villard.fr@gmail.com

Posted by Pierre Villard <pi...@gmail.com>.