Posted to dev@rya.apache.org by Hiba Sbei <hi...@gmail.com> on 2021/03/27 11:30:11 UTC

Rya loading RDF through a Web REST endpoint

Dear All,

I am trying to use rya for loading RDF through a Web REST endpoint. I
reused the code from https://github.com/apache/rya on eclipse but I get the
error java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 500 for URL:
http://myserverIp/web.rya/loadrdf?format=N-Triples
<http://192.168.1.117:8080/web.rya/loadrdf?format=N-Triples>.
Can you please help me to fix this error.

Note: The web.rya war deployed on tomcat webapps contains the files
depicted in the attached figure.

Best regards,
Hiba Sebei
[image: image.png]

Re: Rya loading RDF through a Web REST endpoint

Posted by Puja Valiyil <pu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Hiba,
It looks like the image was stripped.  Can you give some more detailed
debug information?