Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Valmir Macário <va...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/05 21:00:51 UTC

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jdom/JDOMException at LIUS

 Hi all,

Please, anybody can help-me with this error. I'm trying use the lius on my
application. I'm writting my code equals the tutorial:
http://www.bibl.ulaval.ca/lius/documents/LiusAn.htm

The error is in line: *LiusConfig lc =
LiusConfigBuilder.getSingletonInstance(). getLiusConfig(liusConfig);

where liusConfig is a string: liusConfig: /export/home/vmf/lius-0.3.3
/Config/liusMixteConfig.xml

Thank you
*

Re: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jdom/JDOMException at LIUS

Posted by Steven Rowe <sa...@syr.edu>.
Hi Valmir,

This is the wrong place to ask questions about LIUS.

Try posting to the LIUS Help Forum at SourceForge:

<http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?forum_id=438939>

Good luck,
Steve Rowe