Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Gautham Pamu <ga...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/08 18:00:43 UTC

m2 is it possible to add custom classpathentries using maven eclipse plugin

 Hi Everyone,

mvn eclipse:eclipse generates the .classpath and .project but for ejb, web
projects, it does not
add runtime variable like these to the .classpath. Is it possible to
customize the plugin in pom.xml so
that it adds these entries.

   <classpathentry kind="con" path="
org.eclipse.jdt.launching.JRE_CONTAINER/org.eclipse.jdt.internal.debug.ui.launcher.StandardVMType/WebSpherev6
JRE"/>
    <classpathentry kind="con" path="com.ibm.wtp.server.java.core.container
/com.ibm.ws.ast.st.runtime.core.runtimeTarget.v60.wbi/wbi.v6"/>

--
-Gautham Pamu

Re: m2 is it possible to add custom classpathentries using maven eclipse plugin

Posted by Alexandre Poitras <al...@gmail.com>.
>From what I know it is only possible to add classpathContainer entry.
Check out :
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-eclipse-plugin/eclipse-mojo.html