Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Brandon Cruz <bc...@norvax.com> on 2002/03/20 23:10:41 UTC

Using Apache SSL to send requests to tomcat 3.2.4

I have SSL set up in apache so that all documents that are to be secured are
placed inside the .../httpsdocs directory for each virtual host.  Inside
server.xml, I have a Host set up as follows...

<Host name="www.wbgreen.com">
<Context path=""
docBase="/usr/local/apache/vhosts/wbgreen.com/httpdocs">
crossContext="false"
debug="0"
reloadable="true"
</Context>

I need to specify a docbase somehow that points to
/usr/local/apache/vhosts/webgreen.com/httpsdocs.  Do I need to set up an
entirely new context and call it secure or something?  Is there a way that I
can specify that all https:// requests go to httpsdocs in the apache or
mod_jk config?

Thanks in advance!

Brandon