Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk> on 2007/07/24 10:33:12 UTC

[VOTE][Axis2] Shivantha Huruggamuwa as an Axis2 commiter

Hi All,

Shivantha has been helping Axis2 for quite a while now, he has done a
number of bug fixes in Axis2 IDEA plug-in. He has spend most his time on
getting both Eclipse and IntelJ Idea plugins  to consistent  state.  He
has created a number of JIRAs and submitted more then 12 patches , so I
think he has done more than enough to get Axis2 commit access.

Here is my +1 for Shivantha as an Axis2 commiter.

Thanks
Deepal

Re: [VOTE][Axis2] Shivantha Huruggamuwa as an Axis2 commiter

Posted by R J Scheuerle Jr <sc...@us.ibm.com>.
+1

Thanks!
Rich Scheuerle
IBM Web Services
Apache Axis2 (scheu@apache.org)
512-838-5115  (IBM TL 678-5115)

Posted by keith chapman <ke...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
+1
Amila.

On 7/24/07, Charitha Kankanamge <ch...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Here is my +1
>
> Charitha
>
> Milinda Pathirage wrote:
>
> > +1
> >
> > Milinda
> >
> > On 7/24/07, *Thilina Gunarathne* <csethil@gmail.com
> > <ma...@gmail.com>> wrote:
> >
> >     Here is my +1...
> >
> >     thanks,
> >     Thilina
> >
> >     On 7/24/07, Deepal Jayasinghe <deepal@opensource.lk
> >     <ma...@opensource.lk>> wrote:
> >     > Hi All,
> >     >
> >     > Shivantha has been helping Axis2 for quite a while now, he has
> >     done a
> >     > number of bug fixes in Axis2 IDEA plug-in. He has spend most his
> >     time on
> >     > getting both Eclipse and IntelJ Idea plugins  to
> >     consistent  state.  He
> >     > has created a number of JIRAs and submitted more then 12 patches
> >     , so I
> >     > think he has done more than enough to get Axis2 commit access.
> >     >
> >     > Here is my +1 for Shivantha as an Axis2 commiter.
> >     >
> >     >
> >     > Thanks
> >     > Deepal
> >     >
> >     >
> >     >
> >     >

> >     <ma...@ws.apache.org>
> >     > For additional commands, e-mail: axis-dev-help@ws.apache.org
> >     <ma...@ws.apache.org>
> >     >
> >     >

> >     --
> >     Thilina Gunarathne  -  http://www.wso2.com -
> >     http://thilinag.blogspot.com

> > --
> > milinda@wso2.com <ma...@wso2.com>
> > WSO2, Inc: http://www.wso2.com "Oxygenating the Web Service Platform"
> > http://www.milindalakmal.wordpress.com

Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.

Re: [VOTE][Axis2] Shivantha Huruggamuwa as an Axis2 commiter

Posted by Charitha Kankanamge <ch...@wso2.com>.
Here is my +1

Charitha

Posted by Milinda Pathirage <mi...@gmail.com>.
+1

Milinda

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
Here is my +1...

thanks,
Thilina

Posted by sumedha rubasinghe <su...@apache.org>.
+1

sumedha.

Posted by Rajith Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me

Rajith

Posted by Lahiru Sandakith <sa...@gmail.com>.
+1 indeed,

Posted by Afkham Azeez <af...@gmail.com>.
+1

Azeez

--
Thanks
Afkham Azeez

http://www.wso2.org

Re: [VOTE][Axis2] Shivantha Huruggamuwa as an Axis2 commiter

Posted by Rajith Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Saminda Abeyruwan <sa...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Saminda Abeyruwan

Software Engineer
WSO2 Inc. - www.wso2.org

Re: [VOTE][Axis2] Shivantha Huruggamuwa as an Axis2 commiter

Posted by Ann Robinson <ro...@us.ibm.com>.
+1

- Ann

             Deepal Jayasinghe
             <deepal@opensourc
             e.lk>                                                      To
                                       "axis-dev@ws.apache.org"
             07/24/2007 03:33          <ax...@ws.apache.org>

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         [VOTE][Axis2] Shivantha Huruggamuwa
             axis-dev@ws.apach         as an Axis2 commiter
                   e.org