Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Venkat Reddy <va...@googlemail.com> on 2009/11/23 15:56:07 UTC

[Fwd: Re: Conversion of CMYK Image into RGB Image]

Hi Jeremias,

I am able to create JPG/TIFF image using CMYK color space with another
imaging tool by name 'PhotoLine', but failed to create other extensions
(GIF,PNG etc...). Please suggest me, if you have any other tool, which
can create
these image extensions (GIF,PNG etc..).

Thanks,
Venkat.

Re: [Fwd: Re: Conversion of CMYK Image into RGB Image]

Posted by Venkat Reddy <va...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Jeremias,

Thank you very much for your reply.

Venkat.

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
Hi Venkat

GIF and PNG both don't support CMYK images, so you can ignore those
formats. I suggest to concentrate on TIFF and JPEG only when it comes to
CMYK support.

Sorry for not getting back to you on the other issues. I've been on
holidays the past few days and I still have a lot to catch up. I'll look
at everything as soon as possible.

On 23.11.2009 15:56:07 Venkat Reddy wrote:
> Hi Jeremias,
>
> I am able to create JPG/TIFF image using CMYK color space with another
> imaging tool by name 'PhotoLine', but failed to create other extensions
> (GIF,PNG etc...). Please suggest me, if you have any other tool, which
> can create
> these image extensions (GIF,PNG etc..).
>
> Thanks,
> Venkat.