Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by "mrisaliti@libero.it" <mr...@libero.it> on 2008/01/30 14:19:22 UTC

Re:svn commit: r616709 - in /ofbiz/trunk/specialpurpose/pos: screens/default/menu/posmain.xml src/org/ofbiz/pos/component/Journal.java src/org/ofbiz/pos/event/TestEvents.java

Jacques,

I have committed in rev. 616746 the new class NumericKeypad.java that was not commit.
Could you please take a look if it's ok because I have only added it to permit to build OFBiz.

Thanks
Marco

Re: Re:svn commit: r616709 - in /ofbiz/trunk/specialpurpose/pos: screens/default/menu/posmain.xml src/org/ofbiz/pos/component/Journal.java src/org/ofbiz/pos/event/TestEvents.java

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
I checked, 2 other files were missing, it's ok now. Anyway this is temporay, just for testing purporse

Thanks Marco

From: <mr...@libero.it>