Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Anil Patel <an...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2009/12/02 03:59:30 UTC

Re: tds module in accounting

Aswath,
I agree with your approach. This is similar to Sales Tax in Sales Invoices or deductions in Payroll invoice. Make sure you create GlAccount and set it default for TDS InvoiceItemType.

Thanks and Regards
Anil Patel
HotWax Media Inc
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com/apache-ofbiz-blog/ofbiz-tutorial-custom-components-in-ofbiz/