Posted to user@aurora.apache.org by Renan DelValle <re...@apache.org> on 2018/05/18 23:01:50 UTC

[VOTE] Discontinue Official Binary Package releases

All,

As has been brought up before, we lack the capacity to continue to hold
votes separately for releases and binary releases.

Therefore, I propose that we stop release binary packages until such a time
as when we can combine voting for release packages and binary packages into
a single vote.

The vote will close on Wed May 25th 16:00:00 PST 2018

[ ] +1 Discontinue Official Binary packages releases
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 Continue Official Binary packages releases because...

Re: [VOTE] Discontinue Official Binary Package releases

Posted by David McLaughlin <dm...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Stephan Erb <st...@blue-yonder.com>.
+1