Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by "Martin J. Wells" <ma...@dot.net.au> on 2005/05/26 02:53:49 UTC

[mina] Mock objects

Hi there,

I've noticed in the mina feature list a mention of mock objects. Could
someone point me to where these are? Is there any documentation/api?

Regards,
Marty

Re: [mina] Mock objects

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Martin,

2005/5/26, Martin J. Wells <ma...@dot.net.au>:

> I've noticed in the mina feature list a mention of mock objects. Could
> someone point me to where these are? Is there any documentation/api?

 Most core API of MINA is consisted of interfaces and abstract classes so
that you can easily implement mock objects. If you're looking for the easy
way to create mock objects, I recommend you 'EaskMock' (
http://www.easymock.org)
 Thanks,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/