Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Simon Nash <na...@hursley.ibm.com> on 2007/10/23 13:58:45 UTC

Implementations of the org.osoa.sca Java API should move out of core

Before the 1.0 release, we discussed moving the implementations of the
org.osoa.sca Java API out of core to the implementation-java-runtime module.
It seemed that we had consensus on this (see [1]), but we all got too
busy with other 1.0 stuff and this didn't happen.

I've opened TUSCANY-1864 to track this.  I'll take a look at what is
needed to make this change.  There's some error checking missing from
ServiceReferenceImpl.setCallback() and I think this change is needed
before that can be fixed.

   Simon

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org/msg22881.html