Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org> on 2015/11/06 07:23:15 UTC

[CANCEL] [VOTE] Release Apache Zeppelin (incubating) 0.5.5-incubating

I'm canceling this vote while

1. pyspark does not work out of box (works with SPARK_HOME env variable) -
Felix
2. sc.textFile("s3...") does not work out of box (works with SPARK_HOME env
variable) - Kevin
3. embedded spark version in release binary is 1.4.1, not 1.5.1

vote will restarted right after
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-396
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-397
resolved.