Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Florian Holeczek <fl...@holeczek.de> on 2008/03/20 15:49:26 UTC

Restore doc.jspwiki.org

Hi wiki administrators,

could one of you please restore the main page of doc.jspwiki.org? It
got destroyed by the page rename bug.

Regards,
 Florian

Re: Restore doc.jspwiki.org

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com>.
It might be - I think it would probably be a good idea to rewrite the
entire PageRenamer for 2.8.  Simplify it, and thus make it more
robust.  It's not being very reliable right now...

/Janne

Re: Restore doc.jspwiki.org

Posted by Florian Holeczek <fl...@holeczek.de>.
Oops, I see :-)

Re: Restore doc.jspwiki.org

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com>.

Re: Restore doc.jspwiki.org

Posted by Florian Holeczek <fl...@holeczek.de>.
That's odd... Did you check if it's in your cache?
I've just done a shift+reload and the page is (still) blank.

Regards,
 Florian

Ursprüngliche Nachricht vom 20.03.2008 um 17:47:

Re: Restore doc.jspwiki.org

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com>.
Works fine for me.