Posted to users@maven.apache.org by KC Baltz <KC...@Copart.Com> on 2006/04/26 19:01:14 UTC

[m2] Need help with dependency issue + Eclipse Plugin + Displaytag + beanutils

I'm having a strange difficulty involving the Eclipse plugin, displaytag-1.1, and beanutils.

The displaytag-1.1 tag library depends on beanutils 1.7.  When I run:

  mvn -U -Dmaven.test.skip=true clean compile eclipse:clean eclipse:eclipse -Dwtpversion=1.0 -DdownloadSources=false

it produces a .classpath for my web project that references beanutils-1.6 and not 1.7.  However, if I then do a:

    mvn clean package

I get commons-beanutils-1.7 and not 1.6 in the WEB-INF/lib directory of my generated webapp.

Can someone help me resolve this discrepancy?

K.C.