Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jakub Pawlowicz <co...@jakubpawlowicz.com> on 2006/07/18 16:23:56 UTC

SOLVED Re: [M2] Difference between 'mvn test' and 'mvn install'

Hi Jörg,

I used the -X switch and I found that 'mvn test' uses module's
"target/classes" directory where 'mvn install' uses module's jar.
And then I discovered, that Spring does not handle wildcard patterns
(eg applicationContext*.xml) when looking for contexts packaged in
other jars.
So I've changed wildcard pattern to the real names and now everything
works perfectly well.

Thanks for your help!

Best regards,
Jakub Pawlowicz

Re: SOLVED Re: [M2] Difference between 'mvn test' and 'mvn install'

Posted by Jakub Pawlowicz <co...@jakubpawlowicz.com>.
Hi Daniel,

I've just started a new thread on the Spring forums.
http://forum.springframework.org/showthread.php?t=27048

Regards,
Jakub Pawlowicz

Posted by Daniel Serodio <da...@xxx.com.br>.