Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Chaim Turkel <ch...@behalf.com> on 2017/10/30 09:12:38 UTC

pipeline distribution

Hi,
  I have a pipeline that has more that 20 collections. It seems that
dataflow cannot deploy this pipeline.
I see that from the code I can create more than one pipeline.

Any one know what the limit is?
Also if i split it, is there a recommended way as to how (the
collection have different amount of data)

chaim

Re: pipeline distribution

Posted by Lukasz Cwik <lc...@google.com.INVALID>.
Users have run pipelines with 100s of PCollections.

To my knowledge the default quota is 50 concurrent Dataflow jobs at a given
time which can be increased if you contact Google Cloud Support.

Also, this seems like a Dataflow specific question so feel free to reach
out to StackOverflow tagged with google-cloud-dataflow or
dataflow-feedback@google.com with details about the error message and what
your pipeline shape is.