Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Prescott Nasser <ge...@hotmail.com> on 2016/06/10 11:38:05 UTC

beta - are we ready?

Itamar - I saw you mention in another thread that you consider the new stuff
in beta - does it make sense for use to make some nuget packages to make it
easier for the community to start grabbing those and testing?

What do others think?

~P

Re: beta - are we ready?

Posted by Itamar Syn-Hershko <it...@code972.com>.
We already have - they are on myget, created automatically by the CI server
Wyatt set up. I'll get a blog post out about this as soon as I find a few
minutes to write one

--

Itamar Syn-Hershko
Freelance Developer & Consultant