Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by bubugao0809 <bu...@163.com> on 2017/12/18 03:38:01 UTC

How to config kylin to use kerberized hadoop cluster

Our hadoop cluster has been kerberized, including hdfs , yarn , hbase , hive
I don't know how to config kylin to integrate with current cluster, cause it always fail in step Build N-Dimension Cuboid with :
Exception: java.io.IOException: Failed on local exception: java.io.IOException: Server asks us to fall back to SIMPLE auth, but this client is configured to only allow secure connections.; Host Details : local host is: "dp-test-04.aispeech.com/172.16.20.159"; destination host is: "dp-test-01.aispeech.com":10020;
java.io.IOException: Failed on local exception: java.io.IOException: Server asks us to fall back to SIMPLE auth, but this client is configured to only allow secure connections.; Host Details : local host is: "dp-test-04.aispeech.com/172.16.20.159"; destination host is: "dp-test-01.aispeech.com":10020;
FYI, I tried 'kylin.job.status.with.kerberos=true', but kylin reported the same error as above.

Re: Re: How to config kylin to use kerberized hadoop cluster

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
Good to know the problem is resolved.

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋

Re:Re: How to config kylin to use kerberized hadoop cluster

Posted by bubugao0809 <bu...@163.com>.
@all
I have figured out that it was the problem with MR2 server that has been kerberized yet, so after I kerberize MR2, everything works fine.

You might mess up the configuration, please search "java.io.IOException: Server asks us to fall back to SIMPLE auth, but this client is configured to only allow secure connections"

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.

Re: Re: Re: How to config kylin to use kerberized hadoop cluster

Posted by Billy Liu <bi...@apache.org>.
There is no kerberized version Kylin since no additional setting required
from kylin.

Posted by Billy Liu <bi...@apache.org>.