Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz <gr...@titanium.sabren.com> on 2004/12/17 20:02:39 UTC

Are there mailing lists/newsgroups like this in other languages?

More specifically, I would like to know if there is any Spanish
Subversion related list with the purpose of helping end users.

Posted by Erik Huelsmann <eh...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 20:02:39 +0000, Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz
<gr...@titanium.sabren.com> wrote:
> More specifically, I would like to know if there is any Spanish
> Subversion related list with the purpose of helping end users.

I know the Japanese SVN community has started their own japanese
mailing list for both users and admins. There aren't any hosted by
subversion.tigris.org though, but I guess you knew that.

bye,

Erik.