Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Scott Means <sm...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/19 16:23:58 UTC

A lightweight application server I wrote on top of CouchDB.

Hi all! I just finished a series of videos about an unreleased mobile app
I've been working on called FlipStream. For the back-end I used CouchDB
with a custom reverse-HTTP proxy server I call Slipcover. If you want to
see the video talking about how it works:

https://youtu.be/Vmw0_4X0JW8

The repo for Slipcover:

https://github.com/smeans/slipcover

If you want to watch the whole series of videos about FlipStream:

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2d8V12Au9EcasWNWIWLXZyu5aklMLwnq

Hopefully there are some useful ideas in there for someone!