Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Garrett Hunter <ga...@spe.sony.com> on 2006/05/11 23:49:23 UTC

Hibernate ClassNotFoundException

Clicking on a blog link causes my app server to issue the following error:

CharScanner; panic: ClassNotFoundException: org.hibernate.hql.ast.HqlToken

Is that a configuration thing with Hibernate? I'm running on WebLogic 8.1.5
& Oracle 9.2.0.6

Thanks!
Garrett

Sent from the Roller - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: Hibernate ClassNotFoundException

Posted by Matt Raible <mr...@gmail.com>.
You need to add some Hibernate JARs to your WebLogic startup script.

http://hibernate.org/250.html#A25

Matt