Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Tal Man <ta...@nbase.co.il> on 2001/08/08 12:28:46 UTC

RollingFileAppender: How to change log file permissions?

Hello,
Our problem is that when the log file is rolled, the new file's
permissions are set to rw-r--r-- instead of rw-rw-rw- that was
before the rolling.
is there a way to change that in the .properties file, or any other way?

Thanks
Tal & Inna

Re: RollingFileAppender: How to change log file permissions?

Posted by Ceki Gülcü <cg...@qos.ch>.
Not a java problem. You should set your umask to the proper value. Ceki

--
Ceki Gülcü - http://qos.ch