Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Noah <ad...@enabled.com> on 2007/02/27 05:19:56 UTC

[users@httpd] (httpd), uid 0: exited on signal 11 (core dumped)

FreeBSD 4.11
apache-2.2.4
php5-5.2.1_2
php5-session-5.2.1_2

so apache with a graceful signal core dumps when I remove
"extension=session.so' from /usr/local/etc/php/extensions.ini

I am able to restart apache with the graceful switch

I completely rebuilt apache2.2.4, php5-5.2.1_2 and php5_session-5.2.1_2
and still the same thing happens.  clues on what I can do now?

--- log entry ----

Feb 26 19:01:32 <hostname> /kernel: pid 13430 (httpd), uid 0: exited on
signal 11 (core dumped)

---- snip ---

cheers,

Noah