Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Alireza Eskandari <as...@gmail.com> on 2020/12/14 12:44:21 UTC

Baremetal provisioning in CloudStack

Hi,
It seems documents about using baremetal provisioning in CloudStack are
very old and maybe out of date. I want to know if it is really working? If
yes, how can I use it?
Regards

Re: Baremetal provisioning in CloudStack

Posted by Harikrishna Patnala <Ha...@shapeblue.com>.
Hi Alireza,

It has been years since Baremetal provision is tested with CloudStack, the documents may still valid but definitely it has to be tested and fix bugs. So overall it is not fully functional.

Thanks,
Harikrishna
It seems documents about using baremetal provisioning in CloudStack are
very old and maybe out of date. I want to know if it is really working? If
yes, how can I use it?
Regards

Harikrishna.Patnala@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com
3 London Bridge Street,  3rd floor, News Building, London  SE1 9SG
@shapeblue