Posted to dev@gora.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/02 23:47:00 UTC

Re: Problem pushing Gora snapshots to Apache Nexus repository

Hi Ioannis,

I've updated all maven-xxx-plugin dependencies locally in an attempt to
sort this out... no luck.

I don't know enough about the OSGi dependencies , but I wonder if you can
shine some light on what the <osgi.version> properties actually refers to?

In addition we reference a
<build-helper-maven-plugin.version>1.5</build-helper-maven-plugin.version>,
having done some investigation in to this, it appears it's not getting used
anywhere... or at least I can see it getting used anywhere.

Ta

Lewis

--
*Lewis*

Re: Problem pushing Gora snapshots to Apache Nexus repository

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Aye it is committed Ioannis apologies about this, I just didn't get ACK on
dev@ and have been doing other things.
Nice 1.
Lewis

Posted by Ioannis Canellos <io...@gmail.com>.