Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Jun Rao <ju...@confluent.io> on 2019/02/14 23:31:49 UTC

Re: [kafka-clients] [VOTE] 2.1.1 RC2

Hi, Colin,

Thanks for running the release. Verified the quickstart for 2.12 binary. +1
from me.

Jun

Posted by Colin McCabe <co...@cmccabe.xyz>.
P.S. I have added KAFKA-7897 to the release notes. Good catch, Jason.

best,
Colin

Posted by Colin McCabe <co...@cmccabe.xyz>.

Posted by Colin McCabe <co...@cmccabe.xyz>.
Hi all,

Posted by Colin McCabe <co...@cmccabe.xyz>.
Hi all,

Posted by Jonathan Santilli <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

> [...]

> > > hostname of the broker changes.
> > > * KAFKA-7873; Always seek to beginning in KafkaBasedLog
> > > * MINOR: Correctly set dev version in version.py
> > >
> > > Check out the release notes here:
> > > http://home.apache.org/~cmccabe/kafka-2.1.1-rc2/RELEASE_NOTES.html
> > >
> > > The vote will go until Wednesday, February 13st.
> > >
> > > * Release artifacts to be voted upon (source and binary):
> > > http://home.apache.org/~cmccabe/kafka-2.1.1-rc2/
> > >
> > > * Maven artifacts to be voted upon:
> > > https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/staging/
> > >
> > > * Javadoc:
> > > http://home.apache.org/~cmccabe/kafka-2.1.1-rc2/javadoc/
> > >
> > > * Tag to be voted upon (off 2.1 branch) is the 2.1.1 tag:
> > > https://github.com/apache/kafka/releases/tag/2.1.1-rc2
> > >
> > > * Jenkins builds for the 2.1 branch:
> > > Unit/integration tests: https://builds.apache.org/job/kafka-2.1-jdk8/
> > >
> > > Thanks to everyone who tested the earlier RCs.

Santilli Jonathan

Re: [kafka-clients] [VOTE] 2.1.1 RC2

Posted by Jonathan Santilli <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

> [...]

> > > hostname of the broker changes.
> > > * KAFKA-7873; Always seek to beginning in KafkaBasedLog
> > > * MINOR: Correctly set dev version in version.py
> > >
> > > Check out the release notes here:
> > > http://home.apache.org/~cmccabe/kafka-2.1.1-rc2/RELEASE_NOTES.html
> > >
> > > The vote will go until Wednesday, February 13st.
> > >
> > > * Release artifacts to be voted upon (source and binary):
> > > http://home.apache.org/~cmccabe/kafka-2.1.1-rc2/
> > >
> > > * Maven artifacts to be voted upon:
> > > https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/staging/
> > >
> > > * Javadoc:
> > > http://home.apache.org/~cmccabe/kafka-2.1.1-rc2/javadoc/
> > >
> > > * Tag to be voted upon (off 2.1 branch) is the 2.1.1 tag:
> > > https://github.com/apache/kafka/releases/tag/2.1.1-rc2
> > >
> > > * Jenkins builds for the 2.1 branch:
> > > Unit/integration tests: https://builds.apache.org/job/kafka-2.1-jdk8/
> > >
> > > Thanks to everyone who tested the earlier RCs.

Santilli Jonathan

Re: [kafka-clients] [VOTE] 2.1.1 RC2

Posted by Jason Gustafson <ja...@confluent.io>.

Posted by Jason Gustafson <ja...@confluent.io>.