Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Harrie Hazewinkel <ha...@jrc.it> on 1998/11/03 11:30:12 UTC

Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3/src/modules/standard mod_status.c

Hi,

IMHO, you are correct. I tried changing the request items in the
scoreboard,
but after a certain time it core-dumps. Looks like the allocated memory
is
given back to the system or so.

--
 mailto:harrie.hazewinkel@jrc.it       phone:+39+0332786322