Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by kerwin zhuang <ke...@apache.org> on 2022/10/28 02:30:47 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache DolphinScheduler 3.1.1 will be released on November 7th

Hi all,

Currently, our community is preparing to release version 3.0.2, which will
only do bugfix without new features.

The community has introduced many new features in version 3.1.0, including
ML, k8s, yaml workflow as code, stream tasks, etc.
This time, Apache DolphinScheduler version 3.1.1 will be released on
November 7th. Version 3.1.1 is a bugfix to version 3.1.0.
We have created a new branch called `3.1.1-prepare` in repository
apache/dolphinscheduler, if you are interested in them please invite our
community to test them.

If you have any questions, please refer to DolphinScheduler Resources:

- Official website: https://dolphinscheduler.apache.org/
- GitHub: https://github.com/apache/dolphinscheduler
- Issue: https://github.com/apache/dolphinscheduler/issues/
dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org)
- Documents:
https://dolphinscheduler.apache.org/en-us/docs/latest/user_doc/guide/start/quick-start.html

*About DolphinScheduler:*

Apache DolphinScheduler provides a distributed and easy to expand visual
workflow task scheduling open-source platform. It is suitable for
enterprise-level scenarios. It provides a solution to visualize operation
tasks, workflows, and the entire data processing procedures.

Apache DolphinScheduler aims to solve complex big data task dependencies
and to trigger relationships in data OPS orchestration for various big data
applications. Solves the intricate dependencies of data R&D ETL and the
inability to monitor the health status of tasks. DolphinScheduler assembles
tasks in the Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) streaming mode, which can monitor
the execution status of tasks in time, and supports operations like retry,
recovery failure from specified nodes, pause, resume, and kill tasks, etc.

—

Best Wish
— Kerwin (zhuangchong)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache DolphinScheduler 3.1.1 will be released on November 7th

Posted by david zollo <da...@gmail.com>.
Good job, thanks Kerwin

Best Regards

Apache DolphinScheduler PMC Chair & Apache SeaTunnel PPMC
David
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidzollo
Twitter: @WorkflowEasy <https://twitter.com/WorkflowEasy>

Posted by Jiajie Zhong <zh...@hotmail.com>.