Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org> on 2017/02/02 10:43:28 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Flink 1.2.0 (RC3)

I hereby officially close the voting of the 1.2.0 release with 8 +1 votes
(5 binding) and no -1 votes.

+1 votes:
- Ufuk
- Stephan
- Gordon (non-binding)
- Sree (non-binding)
- Gyula
- Robert
- Till
- Fokko (non-binding)

Thanks a lot to everybody who helped testing this and the previous release
candidates!
We managed to get the 1.2.0 release out in roughly one month, starting from
the RC0 testing.
I think this shows that we will be able to stick to the time-based release
schedule.

I'll now publish the artifacts to maven central and the mirror.
Once I'm done with that, I'll start writing the release announcement blog
post here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-_ycVaf1WseDj-WmgNZqI33dWCFf-gwmqnhhJcUCqog/edit?usp=sharing
Feel free to help :) (I might change the sharing to comment/suggest only
once the majority of the text has been written).

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Flink 1.2.0 (RC3)

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.
The release is out:
http://flink.apache.org/news/2017/02/06/release-1.2.0.html
Also, there's a tweet: