Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Phanidhar Adusumilli <ph...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/20 14:48:09 UTC

Error binding dynamically created components

I have two managed beans b1 and b2. In b1 an action method creates new
components c1 and c2. These new components have their binding set to
b2 (i.ec1's binding=
b2.c1 and c2's binding=b2.c2). When the page is rendered b2 does have its
component references initialized. It works fine for subsequent requests. Can
some one explain why?

Re: Multiple header styles in dataTable?

Posted by Mathias Brökelmann <mb...@googlemail.com>.
try out the t:column component it allows you to define a
headerstyleClass or headerstyle attribute for each column.

--
Mathias

Multiple header styles in dataTable?