Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Russell Gold <ru...@gold-family.us> on 2013/03/07 17:27:29 UTC

Maven introductory course reviewers needed

Hi,

I am developing an introductory course for Maven users. The publisher will eventually provide technical reviewers, but I was hoping for some earlier feedback. The full course is expected to be a bit over 2 hours long; I have 3/8 sections created so far (14 videos totaling a bit over 45 minutes). If you would be willing to take a look at comment, please contact me at this address: russ@gold-family.us

Thanks
and listen to the Misfile radio play <http://www.gold-family.us/audio/misfile.html>!