Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Open Source Dept <os...@openmaximo.net> on 2009/10/05 13:14:38 UTC

Wagon protocol 'scm' doesn't support directory copying

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to deploy my maven site using wagon-scm but I'm getting this
error:

Wagon protocol 'scm' doesn't support directory copying.

Is it possible to deploy a site using mvn site-deploy and an SVN repository?

I'm using this 3 extensions:
<extensions>
<extension>
<groupId>org.apache.maven.wagon</groupId>
<artifactId>wagon-scm</artifactId>
<version>1.0-alpha-4</version>
</extension>
<extension>
<groupId>org.apache.maven.scm</groupId>
<artifactId>maven-scm-manager-plexus</artifactId>
<version>1.3-SNAPSHOT</version>
</extension>
<extension>
<groupId>org.apache.maven.scm</groupId>
<artifactId>maven-scm-provider-svnexe</artifactId>
<version>1.3-SNAPSHOT</version>
</extension>
</extensions>

Best regards,
--
The openmaximo.net Team
http://www.openmaximo.net/

Re: Wagon protocol 'scm' doesn't support directory copying

Posted by Open Source Dept <os...@openmaximo.net>.
Finally I've been able to try this and it worked like a charm copying my
site files.

I now face another problem. When I open an HTML file I don't get the HTML
parsed, I get the file source. I know that this can be fixed by changing the
svn properties to svn:mime-type=text/html. Can wagon-svn or Maven do this
automatically for me?

Best regards,
The openmaximo.net Team
http://www.openmaximo.net/