Posted to dev@empire-db.apache.org by Rainer Döbele <do...@esteam.de> on 2009/07/06 22:13:51 UTC

EMPIREDB-42 (DBReader extension)

Hello everyone,

I have modified the DBReader getBeanList function according to eike's suggestion, simply because it is more generic and hence more flexible than before. In order to be compatible with previous versions I have two overloads for the current function signatures.

I have however not created another added more helper functions to obtain the result as a HashSet, a LinkedHastSet or whatever other Collection.

Anyone who needs it can call the generic getBeanList(C c, Class<T> t, int maxCount) function him/herself with whatever type of collection he/she likes.

This is a minor change that can go with our 2.0.5 release.

I have thus closed the JIRA issue.

Rainer