Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "eruiz. DiSiD Technologies" <je...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/04 17:32:44 UTC

Content services timeout

Hi,

Why the content services (applications/content/servicedef/services.xml) have
a timeout so high: 72000?

Thanks

Re: Content services timeout

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
I can't see any reasons why these services should wait 20! hours so I put 2 hours max as in other services. I guess it was entered
by error once and copied many (only in the content compoment)
Fixed at revision: 762329

Thanks

Jacques

From: "Enrique Ruiz - DiSiD" <je...@gmail.com>