Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Tal Daniel <ta...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/07 12:30:36 UTC

[Repo] [www] Hebrew test website in SVN

Since I'm not a committer, I need help in creating SVN copy of these 2
folders into new ones. Can you help?

(1) svn copy
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/ooo-site/trunk/content/xx/
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/ooo-site/trunk/content/test-he/

(2) svn copy
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/ooo-site/trunk/templates/xx/
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/ooo-site/trunk/templates/test-he/

I try to follow the Native-Language website guidelines, at
http://openoffice.apache.org/website-native.html.

The Hebrew website is outdated, and doesn't conform to the latest version
of the website.

Thanks,
Tal

Re: [Repo] [www] Hebrew test website in SVN

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 3:35 AM, Tal Daniel <ta...@gmail.com> wrote:
> FW from l10n, maybe DEV can help:

Hi Tal,

Sorry, I'm away from the office this week, at ApacheCon, so slow to
respond to emails.

I've just now made the copies of those directories and prepared them
for translation.  You can see the new directories here, in English for
now:

http://www.openoffice.org/test-he/

I'm also attaching a ZIP file of the contents of that directory, for
translation.  (We don't have the website in Pootle yet).   Send me
back a translated ZIP file, with same directory structure and I can
upload it for you.

Regards,

-Rob

Fwd: [Repo] [www] Hebrew test website in SVN