Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2010/03/02 17:43:46 UTC

deploying uima-as artifacts to incubator repository

I ran the deploy goal just now, because these artifacts were not
previously uploaded.  I ran this against my saved RC-9 build directory
(the one that was approved).  To my surprise, it rebuilt the jars - I'm
not sure why... and deployed those.  It may have been related to the
fact that I had switched to Maven 3 for some experimenting, and that was
the Maven in place when I first ran the deploy goal, but that failed
without deploying anything.  But it may have altered something... I then
switched back to Maven 2.2.1 and the deploy proceeded without error.

-Marshall

Re: deploying uima-as artifacts to incubator repository

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
re-ran the deploy, this time including the source:jar to build the
sources and deploy them.

This caused the jars to be rebuilt, again.

It seems to me that the jars and the source jars are already built -
there's may be something set up incorrectly in our maven poms that's
causing these unnecessary rebuilds...

-Marshall