Posted to dev@deltacloud.apache.org by Sebastian Neg <ne...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/26 13:48:03 UTC

Opennebula driver

Hi,
I'm new and I want installed Deltacloud Adaptor.
I have already installed opennebula and i have a working Deltacloud Server,
but I can not configure it with a known URL.
how I could configure the credentials for Opennebula??
thks

Re: Opennebula driver

Posted by "marios@redhat.com" <ma...@redhat.com>.
Hi,

On 26/04/11 14:48, Sebastian Neg wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm new and I want installed Deltacloud Adaptor.
> I have already installed opennebula and i have a working Deltacloud Server,
> but I can not configure it with a known URL.

you need to set an environment variable called 'OCCI_URL' which tells
the opennebula driver where the opennebula install is (as in
http://incubator.apache.org/deltacloud/drivers.html ). I don't know what
OS you are using, but for example:

export OCCI_URL='http://location.of.opennebula.server:1234'

> how I could configure the credentials for Opennebula??

If you are using a web browser then you will get prompted for the
username/password. The credentials you need are your username and
password used for opennebula (see
http://incubator.apache.org/deltacloud/documentation.html). If you are
using the deltacloudc command line client then you must set the -u
option (instructions are given if you simply invoke the client), for
example:

deltacloudc -l -u http://user:password@deltacloud.foo:3333/api

hope that helps,

marios